Nothing says Summer better than a big fruit salad! But this one has a little something unique to level up the health and flavor profile. Stick it in your reVessel stainless steel 8.8-cup container and take it to your next barbecue. You can even use your reVessel 1-cup containers to measure each fruit portion.
*Contributed by Chefs Mike Perez and Felix Alcaide
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 oranges or tangerines peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cut in halves
- 1 cup grapes cut in halves
- 1 ½ cup kombucha
- Add your favorite fruits (banana, peach, berries, etc.)
- Stay zero waste minded! Use what you have!
- In a reVessel 8.8-cup container, combine the fruit (pineapple, oranges, strawberries, grapes, and whatever else you want to add)
- Use your reVessel 1 cup to measure strawberries and grapes
- Pour kombucha over fruit
- Cover with silicone lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally
- Serve with a slotted spoon