Top 10 ways the reVessel community brings a brighter tomorrow
The New Year has a way of begging the question, “what habit, paradigm or idea needs to be started, cleaned out or rewired?”
At reVessel, we believe change starts within because let’s face it, it is all we can truly control.
Over the last year, we’ve witnessed the reVessel community do some great things to invest in themselves and a brighter tomorrow and we're sharing the TOP 10!
- Prevent single use plastic from entering the environment
- Avoid plastic and chemical toxins from entering their food
- Reduce food waste
- Pack nutrient-dense meals
- Get outdoors more with really good food
- Portion control
- Improve meal prep efficiency in the kitchen
- Pack lunches to maintain work from home routines
- Break less glass and plastic during food storage
- Keep the kitchen better organized
A small shift can have a big impact and often leads to a ripple effect of positive change in your life, home and community. Good news...YOU are the most powerful part.